Himachal Pradesh (HP) Board of School Education has notified the HP Teachers Eligibility Test for TGT (Arts/ Medical/ Non Medical)/ Shastri/ L.T/ JBT/ Punjabi/ Urdu) for June 2021. All those candidates who are interested in HPTET may refer to the notification details & Apply online.
- Online Application Starting Date: 24-05-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online without Late Fee: 13-06-2021 (till 11:59 PM)
- Last Date to Apply Online with Late Fee of Rs. 300/-: 14 to 18-06-2021 (till 11:59 PM)
- Application Correction period: 19-06-2021 to 21-06-2021 (till 11:59 PM)
- Availability of admit card from Board Website: 4 days before the exam.
- Date for JBT & Sanskrit TET: 04-07-2021
- Date for TGT TET (Non-Medical) & Language): 10-07-2021
- Date for TGT TET (Arts & Medical): 11-07-2021
- Date for TET (Punjabi & Urdu) : 18-07-2021
- General Category: Rs.800/-
- OBC/ ST/ SC/ PH(H): Rs. 500/-
- Service Charges & Service Tax if applicable will be charged extra by the Bank.
- Exam Fee may be paid through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking mode Only.
|Sl No||Exam Name||Qualification|
|1||TGT (Arts) TET||BA, B.Com, B.Ed|
|2||TGT (Non Medical) TET||B.Sc (NA), B.Ed|
|3||TGT (Medical) TET||B.Sc.(Medical), B.Ed|
|4||Shastri TET||Shastri with at least 50% marks|
|5||Language Teacher TET||BA/ MA (Hindi), B.Ed|
|6||Junior Basic Training TET||10+2, B.El.Ed/ Degree, D.El.Ed|
|7||Punjab Language Teacher||BA, D.El.Ed/ M.A, B.Ed|
|8||Urdu?Language Teacher||BA D.El.Ed/ B.Ed/ MA (Urdu), B.Ed|
How to fill form
Five Simple Steps to Fill Online Application Form
- Step 1: The candidate has to click on the Register link and fill his Online Application Form. The Candidates should note down his/her online Application Number.
- Step 2: The candidate has to upload his/her scanned Photograph and Signature. The size of the scanned photograph and Signature should be between 10kb to 15 kb for signature and 15kb to 20kb for the photograph and they should be in jpg/jpeg format only.
- Step 3: The fee must be paid through online payment mode only. Other modes of payment will not be entertained.
- Step 4: Candidates should check all the particulars and credentials before making the Final Submission. Any corrections should be made before making the Final submission.
- Step 5: The candidate should take a printout of his/her Application Form after Final Submission of Application Form, and keep it available for future reference